Great importance in the work of the class teacher is the design activity, which is based on the results of pedagogical monitoring and is a “bridge” to the actual organizational. One of the most important design activities is planning.
Under the planning of educational work in the classroom is understood to be the process of joint activities of the class teacher, children and adults to determine the goals, content and ways of organizing the educational process and life in the classroom community, the organizers and participants of the planned cases, the timing.
Teacher-educator in the planning process is usually two types of plan: calendar and perspective. To the plans of educational work of the class teacher, which guide its activities, the following requirements:
- commitment and specific educational objectives;
- brevity of the plan, its compactness;
- diversity of content, forms and methods, optimal combination of education and organization of children's activities;
- continuity, regularity and consistency;
- the combination of the prospect and relevance of the planned work;
- unity of pedagogical management and activity of pupils;
- reality, taking into account the age and individual characteristics of students, their level of preparedness and living conditions;
- communication of intra-school work with work outside the school;
- consistency of the plan with the activities of the school and children's public organizations;
- flexibility and variability of planning.
Getting to the planning of educational work, it is necessary:
- Get acquainted with the state documents defining the tasks of the school at the present stage.
- To study the methodical literature covering the planning of various sections of educational work.
- Read the plan of educational work of the school.
- To examine the proposals of teachers, the asset-class parents.
- To study the experience of the best class teachers (coordinators, etc.).)
- To give an analysis of educational work over the past year, including an analysis of the level of education of students and the level of development of the team.
- Identify the main objectives of education.
- Identify the main activities and forms of work with students.
- Relate planned, class teacher, with the activities of subject teachers, teacher-organizer, with the children's government, parents, employees of institutions of additional education, etc.
- Make a plan of educational work.
Correctly carrying out action after action, step by step, the class teacher will be able to develop an optimal and scientifically based plan of educational work.
The first step is to determine the order and timing of the action plan. To make the activities of the class teacher and other members of the planning was more focused, orderly and effective, it is necessary to plan joint activities to develop a long-term plan of educational work. The class teacher should also have information on how to plan educational work on a school-wide scale.
The second step in the planning process is the analysis of educational work over the past year. In my opinion, this is one of the most important moments, although it requires intellectual and physical costs, but the practical benefit of analytical activity is obvious. The analysis should become the basis for planning by the class teacher of educational work.
The third step is to model the image of the class and the process of education in it.
Here I often say to class teachers the phrase” As you call it, so it will float", i.e. what is the idea of the class teacher about the future state of the class community, building in it activities, communication and relationships. But it must be remembered that the image of the class should show the necessary, possible and desired state of the educational process.
The fourth step is the collective planning, which involves not only the class teacher, but also the whole team of students in the class, as well as parents. The class teacher should take into account the following circumstances: if without prior work to ask students to make their wishes in the work plan, it is unlikely to achieve the desired result. There should be used the technology of inclusion of students, parents and other members of the community in the joint activities of the plan (in the form of a game with the allocation of the most pressing problems, the nomination of goals, objectives for the planned period, thinking through the General ideas of the plan in the joint planning activities is to clarify, adjust the pedagogical plan and design the plan of educational work of future life, etc.).)
The final step is the design of the plan and the choice of the most rational form and structure.
There are many forward-looking structures.
And so from the above we can present you a few options sections of long-term planning.
- Characteristics of the class.
- Educational objectives for a certain period age-appropriate characterization of this class.
- Work with the student team (calendar of the main educational activities recorded in the matrix)
- Work with teachers of a subject working class; the school psychologist, the social teacher
- Work with parents of students.
We offer a version of the structure of the long-term plan of educational work of the class teacher.
- A brief analysis of educational work over the past year and the characteristics of the class.
- Specific educational tasks.
- Plan-program of pedagogical monitoring in the classroom.
- Organizational activity of the class teacher:
a) with a team of students:
- Plan-program of educational activities;
- Assistance (if necessary) in the organization of collective creative Affairs;
- Learning asset (organization of self-school students);
- Calendar of extracurricular work on the items;
- The tradition of the team
b) Individual work with students:
- Reception for personal matters”;
- Assistance in the organization of self-education and self-education (individual development route, etc.);
- The inclusion of students in socio-educational activities, etc.
c) Work with parents of students:
- Plan-program of parental education (education of parents);
- Involvement with social and educational activities;
- Consultant for parents.